This forum WTF
OK, if we download a game, it's bad the thread is closed ok.

But ! If we download a BIOS, it is illegal ?! (i know it is illegal but: )

SO, ALL THE MEMBER ON THAT FORUM TOOK THE BIOS OF HIS CONSOLE ?
SERIOUSLY ?

Sponsored links

Dont know and don't care.
Let's say among the ones that pirated their bios, most of them are at least smart enough to avoid being spotted.
Other people aren't...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Great, so i love you men.
You're welcome
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-10-2015, 11:45 PM)Matomat Wrote: Great, so i love you men.

I dumped my BIOS. It takes a few seconds and it's easy.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I actually can ensure you that 99% of the active users have a legal bios version. How I know? Well, I am 99% of active users. I have hundreds of profiles because I am a lunatic that likes to fake conversations. And I have a legal bios as I just said (as nobbs)
Can confirm, I am willkuer.
His name was Robert Paulson
Opps i ment willkuer
Matomat - Who know`s how much piracy goes on by forum members? It`s beside the scope of this forum to care, However piracy is Never supported. And the reasons should be obvious, but if not let`s spell it out. Pcsx2 is a legal Emulator even though it uses Sony`s own bios, and that`s only okay if you have ripped your own bios from your Ps2. Concidering Pcsx2 does have some Sony code(bios) and concidering Sony`s treatment of Bleem,( a Ps1 emulator who`s company went out of buisness when sony took them to court repeatedly, funny thing though is the court found them not guilty, but they went broke from the legal fee`s) the Pcsx2 team take`s great efforts to show Sony (if they are monitoring) that this Emulator is ONLY for legal use. So you can understand the NO PIRACY stance that this forum takes
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
I'm closing this thread, it's obviously made from stupid.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]