This program has stopped working >.>
It appears that when the Sony Computer entertainment opening that comes up right after hitting "Run CD/DVD" or "Execute" Vista pops up it's "this program has stopped working" box and I close the program. I would expect this kind of thing to happen every now and then for various reasons but that appears to be the only thing that does happen when I try to run a game. In the thread requesting the system requirements I found that my computer should have no problem running it.

any and all feedback is much appreciated, thank you.

Sponsored links

uhm, we need more info what is your system specs, what is your pcsx2/plugin settings?
set the CDVD plugin to CDVDNull and Gsdx to Software(Dx9|10), and run pcsx2, configure the ps2 bios then set the CDVD plugin back to the one you had, and Gsdx to the one you had Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
You're not giving enough information to help you.

I don't get it, are you trying to run a game from the bios? First than nothing, configure your BIOS for the first time using software mode as LuisR14 told you. THEN you can run games. Also, it's not advisable to run games from execute. Some may crash, so run then using the "Run" command in "file".

Also, make sure to RTFM if you have any doubts later, then if your answer is not there, ask around here.