This program
Question 
Well, im new to the whole forum thing but im hoping that this could help me. i have both PCSX2 0.9.6 and PCSX2 0.9.7 beta on my computer and i cant get either of them to work. i have an original ps2 game and 2 different iso creators for them but 1 didint rip the data in the format i thought it would and the other allegedly did but when i go to boot up the iso file it doesnt show it where i have it, and ive searched for it but i cant find it at all.

Sponsored links

What exaclty are you asking for,a program for ripping the ps2 disc?
If you are - Alcohol 120, DVD Decrypter
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
I have DVD Decrypter and LC ISO Creator but i cant get PCSX2 0.9.6 to work because something will pop up about the memory cards and the beta one wont show me the iso file when i go to load it up.
i have like three versions of the same game on my computer, the point it somethings not working how it should. either PCSX2 isnt working or my Ripping programs arent working
0.9.7 Use Linuz ISO,locate your ISO ,set CDVD > Plugin,Boot CDVD (fast) thats it
PCSX2 Runs fine,your program could be the problem
sry little iffy on what to do after ive located my iso...and ive sat here for 4 hours trying to figure out why when i click on Boot CDVD it will go to where i have PCSX2 saved and the folder i have the game saved in but when i click on the folder the game wont be in there, and it says the folders empty, and i use Linuz
But the ISO is there and PCSX2 cant see it?
I guess the ISO is....not a valid iso image

You know insted of this use Gigahertz ISO plugin and run the game directly from your CDVD Drive
well tried it, a blank screen came up and it said i dont have the latest directx installed, but i had to go through my computer and click on the disc drive and it said the game wasnt in iso format i think it said io format.
then go on, install the latest directx and it should be ok.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
what is the newest version of directx?
Here you go
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...ceb6d8fa8d&displaylang=en