Thread Locked?
Why was this thread locked and my post was deleted by an admin?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Persona-3...#pid519855

Google brought me here so I'm sure I'm not the only one. Should I make a new thread that says the exact same thing? Cause that seems spammy. I don't understand the thinking behind this. Was it because it's an old thread? If so, why does that matter? It's obviously still an issue if someone can replicate it (me). Do you know how frustrating it is to google an issue you're having, only to have the thread locked or have someone post "I'll pm you the fix Wink"? Why would you continue this trend!?

Sponsored links

If you don't make new threads, you get threads with 50 pages that span years of development. It's just best to make a new support thread.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-18-2016, 09:55 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: If you don't make new threads, you get threads with 50 pages that span years of development. It's just best to make a new support thread.

Ok. Thanks for the quick response.
I did because it had been revived once to bring a solution.
then you revived it again just to ask for a solution. that same solution give 1 or 2 posts above yours.
Your post wan't a useful revival, hence my deletion
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-18-2016, 10:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I did because it had been revived once to bring a solution.
then you revived it again just to ask for a solution. that same solution give 1 or 2 posts above yours.
Your post wan't a useful revival, hence my deletion

I respect your decision, and I revived cause the above solution didn't work in my case. I should've mentioned that in the post.