Time Crisis 2 Split-screen uses player 1 screen
For custom resolution - Does the issue take place when the "Large framebuffer" option is enabled?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(12-30-2016, 05:16 AM)ssakash Wrote: For custom resolution - Does the issue take place when the "Large framebuffer" option is enabled?

In custom resolution (1920x1080) when large framebufffer is on or off it still keeps player 2 side black.
What is the output resolution of the captured image when you take an image of the issue using F8 (internal GSDX screenshot capture function)?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-30-2016, 05:31 AM)ssakash Wrote: What is the output resolution of the captured image when you take an image of the issue using F8 (internal GSDX screenshot capture function)?

Blink 3840 x 1080
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
I just looked into the older code,  I think I understand the issue!

Previous code also considered the frame memory offsets on width calculation, so it calculated the total width of both the output circuits as the left screen is considered as the offset region. However, on the new code, the offsets are totally ignored which leads to calculating only half of the width of the merged ouput rectangle. I'm confident I could fix this even by committing the change via my smartphone but best to wait till I get back from my vacation. Tongue2
- Refraction
(12-30-2016, 05:41 AM)ssakash Wrote: I just looked into the older code,  I think I understand the issue!

Previous code also considered the frame memory offsets on width calculation, so it calculated the total width of both the output circuits as the left screen is considered as the offset region. However, on the new code, the offsets are totally ignored which leads to calculating only half of the width of the merged ouput rectangle. I'm confident I could fix this even by committing the change via my smartphone but best to wait till I get back from my vacation. Tongue2

oh *****, well i don't want to keep you or anyone from their vacation. haha don't have to worry about it though, i mean i can wait for a fix. Laugh I'd just like to know what has been causing the issues.
**** it, it seems I'll only reach back home at Tuesday next week. I'm going to push the commit to a PR using the Git online editor from my smartphone then. Tongue2

(12-30-2016, 05:45 AM)Skohix Wrote: oh *****, well i don't want to keep you or anyone from their vacation. haha don't have to worry about it though, i mean i can wait for a fix. Laugh I'd just like to know has been causing the issues.

Oh, I'll probably do it on Tuesday then. Tongue2
- Refraction
(12-30-2016, 05:45 AM)ssakash Wrote: **** it, it seems I'll only reach back home at Tuesday next week. I'm going to push the commit to a PR using the Git online editor from my smartphone then. Tongue2

Oh, I'll probably do it on Tuesday then. Tongue2

Cool cool, have a relaxing vacation and thanks! Laugh
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
Here is the video I said I was going to upload about my second problem. In the video you can see I have the issues in-game at all the same locations as that the other person in their time crisis 2 gameplay. Like I said earlier, I don't know exactly what is causing this to happen, sometimes it happens by itself or when taking damage near those certain parts of the game.

https://youtu.be/W3rSjHD2c5I?t=4m24s - For some reason the hud + my characters change to black.
https://youtu.be/W3rSjHD2c5I?t=11m39s - I take damage and the hud + my characters change to black.
https://youtu.be/W3rSjHD2c5I?t=14m56s - My hud + characters + enemy bullets change to black.