Time Crisis 2 Split-screen uses player 1 screen
I was trying to play time crisis 2 split-screen on the latest git build v1.5.0-dev-1740-gaf3c1fc from Dec. 24 but it does not seem to be working. Starting 2 player mode will cause the screen to shake and only show player 1 side only. Split-screen use to work on an older git version, not on any stable version, though I do not know if there were issues in newer builds that caused it to be removed. I've read on the git page "The top revision is the latest,which means it includes all changes from all previous ones." Any info if it will be added back in later git builds. Thank you.

Sponsored links

As soon as someone merges my PR it will work again. So, it should be fixed sometime between now and the end of 2018. Tongue2
(12-26-2016, 01:48 AM)FlatOut Wrote: As soon as someone merges my PR it will work again. So, it should be fixed sometime between now and the end of 2018. Tongue2

Awesome! Laugh hahaha! I am willing to wait for it.... lol Laugh Merry Christmas!
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel i7 4790k 4.00 Ghz

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 8GB
16GB Ram
Direct X11

OpenGL version 4.6
Current resolution: 3840x2160
If there is a PR, as long as appveyor worked, you could try a build of that PR to see if it works Smile

Here you go : https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/8t...ppVeyor.7z
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-26-2016, 10:02 AM)refraction Wrote: If there is a PR, as long as appveyor worked, you could try a build of that PR to see if it works Smile

You really have no confidence in my work at all, don't you...
(12-26-2016, 02:03 PM)FlatOut Wrote: You really have no confidence in my work at all, don't you...

I wouldn't say that. I didn't really read the PR and can't really remember it. I just found it and went straight to the builds at the bottom. I was on my phone, in bed, half asleep, I wasn't going to mess about validating anybodies work Tongue

(12-26-2016, 02:35 PM)refraction Wrote: I wouldn't say that. I didn't really read the PR and can't really remember it. I just found it and went straight to the builds at the bottom. I was on my phone, in bed, half asleep, I wasn't going to mess about validating anybodies work Tongue
But you did read my post, so you knew it was my PR and that I said it fixes the issue. But don't worry, I won't bother anyone with any (GSdx) PR's anymore.
Wow, why are you being so paranoid about what I think about your PR? I don't know if it's tested and working properly, I didn't look, why is that such a big deal that you have to give up on everything? If I just assumed everything worked because of the person committing it, pcsx2 would be quite unstable right now

That makes little to no sense. ANYONE is capable of making errors, that's why we have PRs and review systems. I've only made a few PRs in my day here but two of them had errors (one serious enough to break the HW hacks box entirely) despite me checking and checking again. It's hard to proofread your own code for the same reason it's hard to proofread your own writing - you see what you expect, not what is there.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-26-2016, 10:02 AM)refraction Wrote: If there is a PR, as long as appveyor worked, you could try a build of that PR to see if it works Smile

Heyo! I got around to testing and it did fix player 1 screen showing on the left side instead of the using the whole screen but now player 2 side is completely black. Played through part of stage 1 and the player 2 side remained black the whole way.