Time Crisis: Crisis Zone Configuration
Hi all, i have problem on Time Crisis: Crisis Zone Configuration, the game is playable but very lag and some graphic are missing (eg. enemy leg/hand or body missing), anyone can help me please? i want to play without laggy Wacko

Thank in advance!

Edited: So sorry, wrong type, is Time Crisis: Crisis Zone instead of Time Crisis 3 Blink

Sponsored links

How did you even get this game to boot? The compat list says "nothing" is displayed in 0.9.6 and I can't get it for the life of me? What region is it?
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
Edited: So sorry, wrong type, is Time Crisis: Crisis Zone instead of Time Crisis 3 Blink

Do you know how to make this work properly?
(04-21-2009, 05:49 AM)AntheMz Wrote: Edited: So sorry, wrong type, is Time Crisis: Crisis Zone instead of Time Crisis 3 Blink

Do you know how to make this work properly?

Game looks perfect for me...almost 100%. That's just defaults with GSDX.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
What is GSDX?

Do you feel lags on the intro? and ingame? I'm lagging at intro, scene, and some graphic are missing (eg. enemy leg/hand or body missing), can you share with me please?

Thank you.

Edited: Ok, now i know what is GSDX, and i've tested it with "GSdx 890 MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14", but the game is still lag and slow, and i did set frameskip, but still the same, can you show me how to achieve smoother game play? Thank you.
Anyone can help please?
(04-22-2009, 07:39 AM)AntheMz Wrote: Anyone can help please?

Download The Latest GSDX{Graphics Plugin} And DirectX From Here.

Click Here!

Note: You have not Posted PC Specs.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
Sorry, new to here, below is my PC specs..

AMD Phenom 9550 Quad-Core Processor 2.20Ghz
2.00GB of DDR2 Ram
GeCube ATI HD 3870 512MB
MSI K9A2 Platinum v2
Windows XP SP3 (with Latest Updates)

I'm unable to use SSSE3 & SSE41 of GSDX.
anyone can help please?