Timesplitters: Future Perfect Blue Screen of Death
I had just beaten the campaign level "machine wars" on easy when my computer crashed with a blue screen of death. More specifically, my computer crashed exactly when the end of the level cutscene had finished (and the screen had faded to black). The game did not have a chance to save. There is another occasion where I had a blue screen of death. While playing deathmatch on a custom map I had made (where I had done the tile merge glitch), I had gotten the Mag-Charger Weapon. When I changed the weapon's mode, the game stuttered, then my computer blue screened.

My computer is running on SSSE3 with DirectX 11 hardware along with all other recommended settings.

I have a Toshiba Satellite with a Intel Core i7 processor with 8 cores, along with a Radeon HD 7670M Graphics card. My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

If you can, use this information to improve compatability with this game. Thank you.

Sponsored links

(02-23-2013, 10:39 PM)hairybones1997 Wrote: I had just beaten the campaign level "machine wars" on easy when my computer crashed with a blue screen of death. More specifically, my computer crashed exactly when the end of the level cutscene had finished (and the screen had faded to black). The game did not have a chance to save.

My computer is running on SSSE3 with DirectX 11 hardware along with all other recommended settings.

I have a Toshiba Satellite with a Intel Core i7 processor with 8 cores, along with a Radeon HD 7670M Graphics card. My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

If you can, use this information to improve compatability with this game. Thank you.

Look at the "Event viewer" system log, BSODs are most of times due to hardware/driver failure.
Imagination is where we are truly real
moved out of bug reports since it's far from being a valid one...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go