Toca 2 - Shadows issue, resolved not resolved
Hi
I ran into an issue on Toca 2 so immediately checked the wiki which lists a fix :

Broken Shadows
Type: Serious
Description: In Hardware mode the car shadow is a big black square.
Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and set Skipdraw to '1'. This will remove the car shadow. To keep the it intact switch to Software mode by setting Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options.

I have both a nightly build and v1.6 installed - since I wanted to use CHD files I've been exclusively using the newest version. 
So I deleted all my ISO files since I'd compressed them all and tested enough to do satisfied.

However...
It seems the above fix can only be implemented in v1.6.0 and that version will not recognise my CHD files! Sad

I cannot find any settings similar and have tried a lot of different settings to no avail.

Any ideas?
Is there a version that supports CHD files that also has the same menu options as v1.6.0?

Ta

Sponsored links

1.7: Right click on game, properties, graphics, rendering, manual renderer fixes.

Good luck
(10-16-2023, 08:48 PM)MrWizard Wrote: 1.7: Right click on game, properties, graphics, rendering, manual renderer fixes.

Good luck

Bingo!
Thanks v much.