Toca Race Driver 1 (ps2) graphic problems (?)
(02-25-2015, 11:27 PM)willkuer Wrote: F5 is the deinterlacing mode. It is found in the main gsdx UI under interlacing. (I am still quite sure that it is about deinterlacing not interlacing but whateva)

So neither software mode, skipdraw, deinterlacing nor alpha hack solved your problem?

What about DirectX9 vs DirectX11 vs OGL?
Can you give zeroGS a try?

with zeroGS I see movies fast while the game is very slow Wacko

with directX9 movies are ok but the game is slow

with OGL the game crash

the best is DirectX11 ... but we should find a way to eliminate the blurring effect Sad

Sponsored links

So the blurring is gone in other renderers?
(02-25-2015, 11:50 PM)willkuer Wrote: So the blurring is gone in other renderers?

nono it is still there, even if the game was so slow (jerky) that was unplayable
Are you completely sure that the bluring is not present playing the game with a real ps2?
I think you can not avoid it. It is somewhere in the core if zerogs and gsdx have the same issue.
The blurring effect appears in the original PS2 outside views and it is intentional to provide a better sensation of speed (that's why it doesn't happen in cockpit view). PCSX2 somehow multiplies and enhances the effect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Can you try if some of the gamefixes - maybe the EE timing hack can fix it? Please test one hack at once and reboot the game not using savestates after each check.
the orginal game on ps2 doesn't present that blurred effect (I've a ps2 and I tested the game 2 days ago)... I recordered a short video with FRAPS, when I register the game slows so much why?
Actually, the blurring effect also appears while playing the game in ps2, the effect just makes you give a feeling of high speeds as geoman said.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-26-2015, 12:59 PM)rosh555 Wrote: I recordered a short video with FRAPS, when I register the game slows so much why?

Recording with fraps is quite demanding. You can test other tools to partially or completely avoid this slowdown.

What about the gamefixes?
(02-26-2015, 02:03 PM)willkuer Wrote: Recording with fraps is quite demanding. You can test other tools to partially or completely avoid this slowdown.

What about the gamefixes?

ok, I forgot to activate gamefixes, later in the evening I'll try them and I will let you know.