Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero Controls are messed up
Hi, I'm new to this forum and new to using pcsx2 in general so I don't really know how to work this so please bear with my questionings lol.

Well my problem is that when I start Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero on ZeroGS I can't seems to get all the buttons on my ps3 controller to work. I tried reconfiguring the controls but nothing changed. Anyone know whats up? I used both lilypad and SSSPSX but it's the same for both.

Sponsored links

Why are you using zerogs???
Use gsdx..it should work..
But gs plugin shouldn't mess up controls I presume...try it though..its worth a shot
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit
(06-25-2012, 08:19 PM)PostalDude Wrote: Why are you using zerogs???
Use gsdx..it should work..
But gs plugin shouldn't mess up controls I presume...try it though..its worth a shot

It's the only way I can get past the start screen =\
Are you using motion joy to get the PS3 controller to work on PC? If you are go to the DS3 tool icon on your desktop ,double click to open it, and under Select One Mode: click on the playstaion 2 (for PCSX2 for pressure sensitive)
Then go to PCSX2 lilpad plugin configuration and configure the PS3 controller and that should be that.
Havent had any problems with it so far.

I also have the same problem running the game under gsdx were it infinte loops after the video intro in the game. It just black screens.
I have to use Zerogs to get it to work.

Its off topic but does anyone know of a way to get gsdx to work for this game? Its such a pain in the butt. I cant figure it out!