Tony Hawks Underground?
How is the performance for this game generally. is there any settings i can tone down to try and keep it around 60 FPS?

I have a AMD FX-8350 and a AMD Fury X and i get 60 fps most of the time but i tend to drop to 30 while skating around and after landing some tricks

Can i enable something where it renders at 30 fps but still runs at 100%

Sponsored links

(04-04-2016, 07:19 AM)Vaellian Wrote: How is the performance for this game generally. is there any settings i can tone down to try and keep it around 60 FPS?

I have a AMD FX-8350 and a AMD Fury X and i get 60 fps most of the time but i tend to drop to 30 while skating around and after landing some tricks
did you overclock your cpu above 4.0 Ghz ?
Quote:Can i enable something where it renders at 30 fps but still runs at 100%
Nope, that's not how a ps2 works (FPS is synched with gameplay speed)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The Tony Hawk games have an issue that when facing the centre of the map, performance drops. With your CPU it's likely you can't do anything about it as the MTVU speedhack causes freezes in the TH games.
Try enabling the frame limiter and also using a Base Frame Adjust of 50. Same adjust for slow mo, and use 100 Turbo Adjust. Boot the game and as soon as you do so, press the F4 key to disable the limiter, then press the TAB key to enable turbo mode. I do this with every single game and it works perfectly. Other than GSDX graphic bugs on some games FPS is not an issue for me anymore.