Touch Screen Controls?
So I saw a few others post this but I never saw a straight answer. Is there an touchscreen control hub for PCSX2? Something like the the one below? 

[Image: 54iob5.png]

I am killing myself trying to play games like Oni by using the keyboard (I am going to purchase a usb to duleshock2 controller converter once I get the chance) and it might be nice to have an alternative too.  Thank you in advance!

Sponsored links

What kind of screen do you have? I can't imagine touch screen controls being better than a keyboard on a desktop/laptop touch screen. There is no touchscreen control for PCSX2, but you can replace controls in Lilypad with mouse input.
(04-23-2016, 08:57 PM)FlatOut Wrote: What kind of screen do you have? I can't imagine touch screen controls being better than a keyboard on a desktop/laptop touch screen. There is no touchscreen control for PCSX2, but you can replace controls in Lilypad with mouse input.

There is a built in touch screen on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 3532). also I have tried the mouse input and I don't know why but it does not work. And I have played games that had the option of both touch screen and keyboard, and I use the touch screen every time. Its just easier to manipulate the controls and it feels like using the remote somewhat.
Possibly there is a 3rd party tool. Pcsx2 understands dinput and xinput. If you find a tool that provides a virtual controller with one of these two outputs and a touchscreen input you found your solution. Natively pcsx2 doesnt support this.
I saw one from Gesture Works, specifically built for pcsx2, but when I tried logging in I could not download it, it just took me to a new main screen site and I could not find it again unless if I went back to where I found it, and the process would just repeat.
This one looks like it could work because you can actually access it but I honestly don't know how I would go about using it or if it is even compatible.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2142997