Transfer PS2 Classic data to PCSX2
Hi,
Before I get started, I'd like to apologize if I'm posting to the wrong forum.
Here's the problem: I've been trying to convert my PS2 Classic Persona 4 data from my late PS3 to work on PCSX2. I've tried the solutions on this post, but none of it worked. The PS2Classic_GUI couldn't even start because it wasn't compatible (with Windows 10, I guess). I have the VME from the PS3, but I can't do anything with it. Are there any work-arounds? It looks like I can't attach my VME file, so I guess can't ask someone to convert it for me. Smile Either way, many thanks to whoever can help me out!

Edit: I also couldn't locate the vmeconv.exe mentioned in the linked post, if that sparks any ideas.

Sponsored links

Does anybody have any ideas?
Ils there any way you can transfer it to your ps2 ?
Because transferring it from ps2 to pcsx2 is something more common...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-08-2016, 07:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Ils there any way you can transfer it to your ps2 ?
Because transferring it from ps2 to pcsx2 is something more common...

No, unfortunately, I no longer have a PS2, just the PS2 Classic data from my PS3.

Here's an idea. Has anyone else had problems with the PS2 Classic GUI file? And how did they get it to finally work? Whenever I try to open it, it says that I'm missing the msvbvm50.dll file. Ring any bells?
Then it's useless since you can't use pcsx2 if you don't own a ps2 anymore.
(08-10-2016, 06:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Then it's useless since you can't use pcsx2 if you don't own a ps2 anymore.

Not to be rude or annoying or anything, but does it really boil down to that? There are ways to convert .VME files to .ps2 files. I just can't get the PS2 Classic GUI file to open on my computer. If I can somehow get that working, I can convert my VME into something usable. I don't need a PS2 to work the GUI file, do I?
sorry to bug you, but this thread is explicitely named "Transfer PS2 Classic data to PCSX2"
but since you don't have a PS2 anymore, pcsx2 is unusable.

i'll just close it before it goes a wrong way. And ones start to handle warnings