Transformers (2004) White Lines?
So, playing Transformers I get these white lines on my screen when playing on Hardware mode but a good FPS.
If I play on Software mode, the lines go away but my FPS drops to about 5-10.
Are there any fixes for this?
SPECS: GTX 760
Intel i5-4570
Windows 7

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

There is one in the works, but it is not complete yet. Come back in a few months and we might have a fix for you Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-14-2015, 07:23 PM)refraction Wrote: There is one in the works, but it is not complete yet. Come back in a few months and we might have a fix for you Smile

Thank you!
You can use the Alpha hack in hardware mode to remove the lines - not an ideal fix as distance fog is still missing:

Alpha hack off
Alpha hack on

This also cleans up some of the shadow banding on the landscape (most noticeable when moving around).

Set Skipdraw to 1 to get a clearer image (probably removing a broken bloom, blur or antialiasing effect):

Skipdraw 0
Skipdraw 1

This might cause some small lines to appear on the screen (mostly on top-left) - if so, switching to the OpenGL renderer seems to fix them.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-10-9-27 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | Samsung S23A700D
(06-14-2015, 08:51 PM)Dreadmoth Wrote: You can use the Alpha hack in hardware mode to remove the lines - not an ideal fix as distance fog is still missing:

Alpha hack off
Alpha hack on

This also cleans up some of the shadow banding on the landscape (most noticeable when moving around).

Set Skipdraw to 1 to get a clearer image (probably removing a broken bloom, blur or antialiasing effect):

Skipdraw 0
Skipdraw 1

This might cause some small lines to appear on the screen (mostly on top-left) - if so, switching to the OpenGL renderer seems to fix them.

Where could I find these settings?
Gsdx plugin settings, under hacks. Also, for software mode, try setting 2 or 3 extra rendering threads under gsdx settings. It should increase performance.
(06-15-2015, 12:14 AM)Rassane Wrote: Gsdx plugin settings, under hacks. Also, for software mode, try setting 2 or 3 extra rendering threads under gsdx settings. It should increase performance.

Thanks!