Trouble Running PS2 Game Ubuntu
*UPDATE*
The computer is too slow to run the emu Tongue I did manage to have it work on my main computer though which is obviously more faster then the computer I tried to run it on.
Thanks for the help, guys!

I'm fairly new to both ubuntu and the PCSX2 emu. I have managed to install the emulator but unfortunately I have run into an error window stating the following.

"/build/buildd/pcsx2.snapshot-5674/common/src/Utilities/Linux/LnxHostSys.cpp(64) : assertion failed:
Function: void SysPageFaultSignalFilter(int, siginfo_t*, void*)
Thread: MTGS
Condition: false

Stacktrace:
[00] 0x0xf77bc410
[01] GSDeviceOGL::IAMapVertexBuffer(void**, unsigned int, unsigned int)
[02] GSRendererOGL:WackoetupIA()
[03] GSRendererOGL:LaughrawPrims(GSTexture*, GSTexture*, GSTextureCache:Wackoource*)
[04] GSRendererHW:Laughraw()
[05] GSState::FlushPrim()
[06] void GSState::GIFRegHandlerTEST<0>(GIFReg const*)
[07] void GSState::Transfer<3>(unsigned char const*, unsigned int)
[08] GSgifTransfer"

It also says that it failed to open GS plugins. Does this have to deal with my computer? The computer is very old. I just felt like reviving it for fun and try out the pcsx2 emu as a replacement for my broken ps2.

Here are the specs:
Operating System = Linux 3.8.0-26-generic x86_64
Physical RAM = 986 MB
CPU name = Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0D)
CPU speed = 1.598 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0000e39d
x86EFlags = 20100000

Sponsored links

Get my ppa https://launchpad.net/~gregory-hainaut/+...ficial.ppa
It will fix your crash, however your PC is slow, don't expect too much
I doubt that system would render a game because most likely an old integrated gpu, much older than Sandy Bridge gpu. 1.6 ghz is extremely low speed and has no chance to run a game well on Linux version or Windows version.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(07-09-2013, 08:08 PM)gregory Wrote: Get my ppa https://launchpad.net/~gregory-hainaut/+...ficial.ppa
It will fix your crash, however your PC is slow, don't expect too much

Thanks! I know I'm not gonna get the best results with the specs I have with this old computer. I just thought I'd make use of the old thing lol

(07-10-2013, 12:03 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: I doubt that system would render a game because most likely an old integrated gpu, much older than Sandy Bridge gpu. 1.6 ghz is extremely low speed and has no chance to run a game well on Linux version or Windows version.

Yeah. I just wanted to make use of the old machine. Oh well. Thanks for the help though.
I was also mainly referring to the fact that the gpu may not work due drivers not having necessary features needed to run pcsx2.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(07-10-2013, 04:06 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: I was also mainly referring to the fact that the gpu may not work due drivers not having necessary features needed to run pcsx2.

Forgot to put that in as well. My bad. A little off-topic, cant remember if I'm violating forum rules but what program would you recommend for ds3 compatibility?
Bluetooth:qtsixa (or maybe work out of the box now)
USB: nothing it work out of the box. You might need to enable a hack in onepad (pad plugin)
(07-10-2013, 12:32 PM)gregory Wrote: Bluetooth:qtsixa (or maybe work out of the box now)
USB: nothing it work out of the box. You might need to enable a hack in onepad (pad plugin)

Biggrin now I feel stupid XD. One more stupid question, do I have to press the ps button or do I just need to start the game and it'll run from there using the onepad hack plugin?
Don't remember. IIRC you need the ps button for bt. give it a try Wink
(07-10-2013, 01:51 PM)gregory Wrote: Don't remember. IIRC you need the ps button for bt. give it a try Wink

Thats if I can find my bluetooth dongle in my usb pile -___-.

Thanks again for the help, Greg! You've been very helpful Happy