Trouble in FFX
what isos plugin do you recommend? Im running the isos thru damaeon tool and thru Peop CDVD 1.3 plugin... arg thats what I forgot to mention! Sad im pretty sure now that my daemon tool is interfering with my game... with what plugin do you run the iso with?

Sponsored links

Linuzappz ISO plugin.
Of course you'd know that if you just bothered to read the configuration guide...
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
went thru the guide got some extra fps in there for Dragon Quest and FFXII but still got the error for FFX still cant go any further but with the console log in the background I can see what the error is to me it tells me nothing but if I can upload a screenshot of the error maybe you guys can pinpoint the problem. Sorry to all for my newbiness Im new to this emulator... I have ePSXe with all my PSX games but this one works different. Is there a way to upload a screenshot?
Yeah I tried every plugin settings at least I think so. I've used both peops cdvd and linuzapps ISO. No difference at all. I think I may have wrong drivers for all of this.... cause maybe some unofficial drivers or overclocking settings can make it good. I'm asking here for suggestions cause overclocking settings in my bios have tons of options and every needs correct power adjustment so I should better ask before I'll blow up my brand new computer Wink
My power supply is 500W. [I hope I called it well]

EDIT: I wonder if its just my disinterpretation but... I think I saw that FFX is working in full speed on AMD Athlons X-2, Intel Dual-Cores, but on quads its got problems... so maybe the problem isn't the settings but tweaking up MTGS a little?
CPU: Amd Phenom 9550+ [Quad Core, 64bit]
RAM: 2x2 GB OCZ 800
GFX: ATI Radeon HD 4670 [DX10.1]
Mainboard: Gigabyta GA-MA790X
DX10
what other isos plugins do you recommend?