Trouble running Final Fantasy 12 IJS English Patch.
So, I got excited when I heard Final Fantasy XII was being remastered and decided to try out the English Patch and emulating it on my PC. I haven't had a lot of luck so far.

I did what they said and got both the US version and the Japanese version and used the Patcher to create a 3rd version. I tried using the ISO but I just kept getting an error report.

I have a Windows 7 Ultimate with an Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 930 @2.80 GHz with 6.00GB RAM and an 64-bit Operating System and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 graphics card.

What's odd is that I can run the Japanese version well enough, but when I play the US version, I get a CDVD Read Error. And when I try to play the patched ISO, I get repeated lines of

(EE pc:002462D8) TLB Miss, addr=0x2000070 [load] (EE pc:002462FC) TLB Miss, addr=0x2000078 [store]

If anyone can, please help me and thank you for your patience.

Sponsored links

you didn't make your US iso corectly, I guess.
do you get any error when playing the game directly from DVD in pcsx2 ?
or even on your real PS2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-30-2016, 07:15 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you didn't make your US iso corectly, I guess.
do you get any error when playing the game directly from DVD in pcsx2 ?
or even on your real PS2 ?

Wow! I didn't even know that my PS2 copy could run it. I tried it out and it does work. Thank you for the advice!

I'm downloading a new copy of the US version and seeing if I can use that instead. I'll let you know when it finishes downloading.
Quote:I'm downloading a new copy of the US version and seeing if I can use that instead. I'll let you know when it finishes downloading.
of course.
A hint, though :
make sure you read the forums rules you agreed when registering here.

Closed & warned for piracy Smile
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go