Trying to get 0.9.6 to work on Low-End PC
hi everyone!

i watched this project for quite a while now and decided to give it a try, since my modded ps2 can't play every game that i order (a few run, a few just won't).

since pcsx2 seems to be quite fast for an emulator, i wanted to try it on my pc with the following specs:
AMD Sempron 2800+
Dual Channel DDR2 GEIL 2GB RAM
ATI Radeon 3650 AGP DDR3 version
Windows Vista 32bit Ultimate

since the processor isn't capable of sse2 or higher, i went straight for the zerogs plugin for graphics.
my problem can be seen on the screenshot i post here:
[Image: pcsx21.th.jpg]

my used plugins can be seen here:
[Image: pcsx22.th.jpg]

i'd appreciate any suggestions to get rid of the error. if you say it just won't run with these system specs i'm fine with that too, i just don't wanna try around the whole week to find out it won't work Smile

thanks for your help in advance!

edit: i'm trying to run naruto ultimate ninja 4 pal right there (narutimate accel for other countrys)

Sponsored links

The only plugin that doesn't require SSE2 is one REALLY old version of ZeroGS,not the one you're using.And btw I'm not really sure but I think the newest PCSX2(0.9.6)requires SSE2 to work.
Yeah that ancient processor will not work with PCSX2 I'm afraid,SSE2 is a must for it to actually run anything at more than 1 fps. Change your processor to something newer Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
alright, thanks Smile