Trying to get Tales of Destiny Directors cut to work.
Okay so I managed to download some Japanese BIOS for the game.  The game began to work but froze right after the NAMCO screen and I can't figure out how to make it go past that screen and onto the game.  I'm using a MAC so I have no idea what I have to configure to make it work. Also I went to the game fixes page and clicked on the TOD game fix but it still won't work.  If someone could help I would really appreciate it I love this series and I would really love to play this game.  Thank you very much.

Okay so I got the game past the namco screen because I turned off the speed hacks but now it freezes during the opening song and if I skip it the screen just goes black and I have no idea what I have to configure.

Sponsored links

(08-06-2015, 03:00 AM)theartguy92 Wrote:  I managed to download some Japanese BIOS for the game

Read the Rules
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go