Trying to run pcsx2 on 64 bit windows 8
You have downloaded directx from the link I gave you, but did you install it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

I will download yours now.

What happens when you choose gs null option in the gs dropdown, under the sse1, see2 and see41?
Here is another log, I havent seen this log before. Maybe it might help. Says it is cannot find d3dx9_43, but I checked my system32 and systemwow64 and that dll file is there....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your Directx is just completely borked. Maybe someone could use Teamviewer to sort it out for you.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
yeah, something is probably wrong with your your DirectX Installation, try reinstalling it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Ok, so I delete all the directx that I have download, there were quite a few. I have downloaded the directx jun2010 as you said Jesalvein, and I still can not configure the gs to any of the drop down options. I have attached the emulog from today. I am sorry about all this hassle Sad

I don't think this is gonna be solved without a reinstall of Windows. Your directx is obviously borked and there is no way to uninstall directx once it's installed/updated.

When you download those directx updaters... you are running them right? Double click them, go through all that business?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Can you try to put (copy!) that d3dx9_43.dll that you found on your pc into the root directory of pcsx2?
Normally applications look for dll's in the root directory, environment variable path's and explicitly mentioned directories. Maybe your environment variables are somehow blocked.

Maybe you can post the screenshots of the window that appears if you put 'dxdiag' into the window that appears after pressing [Windows]+R.
Ok, stupid question, where is this root directory? Haha

And ye I have attached that screenshot.

Ye I did download and install the directx. Sad

(02-18-2015, 07:45 PM)heads.cor Wrote: Ok, stupid question, where is this root directory? Haha
where did you install pcsx2 ?
Quote:Ye I did download and install the directx. Sad
and still, you get a message from pcsx2 that directx is outdated ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go