Turbo Does Not Work (Lilypad 0.9.9)
I'm attempting to take some of the tedium out of repetitively pressing the Cross (X) button by making a button function as a turbo version of the Cross button. However, no matter what button I use, it never works. It simply functions as a normal button.

Yes, the turbo button is checked. I've tried disabling Pad 2, reenabling it, changing the input method from WM to DX, all with no results.

I am attempting to do this in Final Fantasy X, so that I can use infinite Master Spheres over and over to automatically level up all the characters without having to move around the sphere grid. It's incredibly tedious, especially across all characters.

[edit]: I updated to 0.9.11 (the latest version I could find, although I've seen 0.10.0 screenshots), and the results have not been different. Turbo still does not work.

Sponsored links

(05-19-2009, 05:33 AM)elimccl Wrote: I updated to 0.9.11 (the latest version I could find, although I've seen 0.10.0 screenshots)
you can find the beta 0.10.0 under "Downloads" in the forum's main page Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
0.10.0 doesn't work, either.

I take it that the turbo buttons don't work unless used with a controller? I seem to remember from working with things like this years ago that keyboard input doesn't work that way, normally. When a keyboard button is depressed, it can't function as a switch. I know in some instances a button like Caps Lock or Scroll Lock or Number Lock can be used, but having tried those, they don't work, either.
well i think that for any kind of Turbo you have to hold the button (well that's how it is for my controller's built-in turbo function Mellow ) (i'll test that turbo out in a few secs Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

ok did some testing and somehow it worked for me Smile (but only during the intro, and during the menus Mellow ), it didn't work while i was ingame Mellow

i think you should go report it to ChickenLiver in the Lilypad thread Smile
Windows 7 64bit

I've taken to trying to use a macro program to do this, but PCSX2 apparently hates macro programs, and either freaks out when they are used, or does nothing at all.