Turning Texture Filtering On and Off in SW mode
In THIS thread, forum member KrossX made a gsdx version that allows users to turn on and off texture filtering in software mode.
But that dll does not work for me.
I am able to successfully change the the Video GS plugins to this version but when i boot up an ISO, i get the following popup Messages.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=50534]

Yes i have all the Latest Microsoft Visual C++ Distributable v 2005,2008,2010,2012 and 2013 installed, have been using pcsx2 for over 2 years now. I have everything up to date on the System.

So the thing is can someone, PLEASE, make a gsdx ssse3 dll plugin that gives the option to turn On and Off texture filtering in SW Mode for pcsx2 v.1.0.0 (r5350) gsdx plugin v.0.1.16 (r5334)
I've provided a link of the above mentioned version of dll below.
Just modify this dll.

:Blush: Sad I would be really greatfull if you did this. This could also be helpful for others like me who would like to play in software mode with texture filtering off. Happy

oh and If you need here is the gsdx plugin v.0.1.16 (r5334)
http://filetrip.net/dl?jvrJDcSeLM
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]

Sponsored links

Doesn't seem like you're missing dlls, judging from that message. It looks more like it's terminating a "PC-essential" program type of message.
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
Question 
There are a lot of Talented programmers here, i just hope one of them makes a new SSSE3 dll for me.
The one in that other forum is sse2.
and the speed difference is visible?
(05-22-2014, 10:16 PM)willkuer Wrote: and the speed difference is visible?

Most probably not. Seems there is not much in the SSSE3 instruction set useful to PCSX2... without using the instructions of a set it would be almost equal to SSE2 and less compatible.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-22-2014, 10:16 PM)willkuer Wrote: and the speed difference is visible?

(05-23-2014, 01:54 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Most probably not. Seems there is not much in the SSSE3 instruction set useful to PCSX2... without using the instructions of a set it would be almost equal to SSE2 and less compatible.

Yes the speed difference is clearly visible.
I've seen a drop of 5-10 FPS in Persona 3 and DBZ Infinite World etc on my system while switching to sse2.
*Bump
Anyone?
I still believe someone will help me soon Happy
*Bump :-(