TwinPad v0.9.25
I was wondering does this works with an actual game controller not keyboard? but a controller? i got working it on the keyboard Laugh, but.... not on a controller xD

Sponsored links

Hello everyone i'm new here and I know it seems like a rush but i'm really desperate. I downloaded twinpad so I could use Lulu's fury OD in FFX. However, I've done everything, I've configured the keys and everthing but whenever I hit ANY key, nothing happens, I reviewed the thread but never found anything, just found people saying that they had the same problem and then solved it and never posted the reason or the way to fix this. I'd really appreciate if someone could please tell me what is wrong? The keys are configured and the plugin runs fine but whenever I hit a key, nothing happens. Thx in advance.
It is working, thanks.
I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7 r3878 on Windows 7 64-bit

dx8vb.dll succeeded but when I tried to configure the plugin through PCSX2 plugin settings came out "Can't find 'inis' directory!" error message. How to solve, or can twinpad be used on my OS? Thanks.

[Image: twinpad.jpg]
Little help?

[Image: C1aXj.png]
(01-18-2011, 01:38 AM)bigredjeff Wrote: Little help?

[Image: C1aXj.png]

copy the inis folder in the program files pcsx2 folder.
(08-25-2010, 09:27 PM)rkhimura Wrote: I was wondering does this works with an actual game controller not keyboard? but a controller? i got working it on the keyboard Laugh, but.... not on a controller xD

I can't

Well Done bro....
impressive , great job
it works great Smile
just a lil question !! Can i connect another keyboard and use it as controller 2 ??
Thnx
My error says:

Cant Find 'inis' Directory! Please run the Application via PCSX2 Plugin Configuration, This Program will terminate!

can't find any solutions to these. i think its on where to extract the files especially that other zip file (the one with the folder for "Twinpad 0.8.3 source"), but i just cant make it work.

when i extract the twinpad.exe out of the plugin folder. the error goes away but still the twinpad utility wont pop-up. Literally, NOTHING HAPPENS when i select the plugin and choose configure.

I hope you can help me here. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have one simple question. How i can make a rotation button? for example in God of War 2, you have to use left button rotation - how i can make it with TwinPad?