How to use:
Extract the DLL & EXE files inside the plugins folder, and you are ready to go..
to configure the plugin, run PCSX2 normally select TwinPad from the plugins' list and click on configure.
the TwinPad configuration utility will appear..
VISTA USERS: "ActiveX Can't create object error '429'" workaround..
Due to M$ stupidity, they dropped the support for DirectX 8 for VB in Vista it was supported in XP,
they will eventually drop DirectInput too once XNA is more mature, they say DirectInput is deprecated now.. heh..
And I am not willing to reWrite the whole Configuration utility, for 3 reasons:
1) It needs tremendous time and effort at this point (a lot of code and resources)
2) It's working.. (not for everybody, but it's working)
3) There is a simple solution to make it work for VISTA and Windows 7 too.. as some users tested it in Windows 7
Solution: download DX8VB.dll from here..
.zip dx8vb.zip (Size: 476,84 KB / Downloads: 2794)
1) If you have X86 version of windows, extract the DLL into: "C:\Windows\System32\"
If you have X64 version of windows, extract the DLL into: "C:\Windows\SysWow64\"
Assuming C:\Windows\ is the default windows path.. if it's not then find the System32 or SysWow64 inside your
Windows directory and extract it there..
2) Click Start->Programs->Accessories-> Command Prompt (right click, and select run as administrator <=-Important)
3) type.. "regsvr32.exe dx8vb.dll" without the quotes then press ENTER..
4) If everything is fine. it should give you Sucess message "dllregserver succeeded" , click Ok
and configure TwinPad, it should work.. Hopefully this will help..
SORRY- is not work
The Module "dx8vb.dll" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer faile
with error code 0x80070005
Please help me