Two questions about PCSX 2
ah Rayman Revolution, you will need to OC the EE to get it to run 60 fps stable, it needs a bit more power so right now even if the emulator reports 60 fps that is only what it draws, the actual ingame fps depends on the game and in this case it cannot do constant 60.

Sponsored links

(01-01-2017, 03:46 AM)andutrache Wrote: ah Rayman Revolution, you will need to OC the EE to get it to run 60 fps stable, it needs a bit more power so right now even if the emulator reports 60 fps that is only what it draws, the actual ingame fps depends on the game and in this case it cannot do constant 60.

Bummer. Not very good with overclocking. What's EE? So there aren't any graphical/speedhack options that I can disable/enable to reach true 60 fps?
It's really easy, as long as you have a new enough version, you just put the EE speedhack slider to the right until it becomes smooth.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-01-2017, 08:17 PM)refraction Wrote: It's really easy, as long as you have a new enough version, you just put the EE speedhack slider to the right until it becomes smooth.

Oh I thought he meant overclocking my hardware lol. So I just tried sliding the EE speedhack to both sides but unfortunately I didn't notice any real difference. Something's telling me that the maximum fps rate on the PS2 is a bit different than true 60 fps on a PC.
As I said, a lot of games ran at 30fps interlaced, that was probably one of them, but it will report 60fps. It confuses a lot of people.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-01-2017, 08:34 PM)refraction Wrote: As I said, a lot of games ran at 30fps interlaced, that was probably one of them, but it will report 60fps.  It confuses a lot of people.

Ah ok, guess I'll have to deal with it.  Is there a list of the games that show if they run at 30 fps interlaced or not? I can't find any.