Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 speed issue
OK. First no flaming about the game I'm asking about.
Second, I want some advice on how to get Ty 3 running faster than 29 fps.
Speed hacks get me this high but no speed hacks get me at 14 fps.
I updated every part of my hardware so I could play LOTR Conquest so don't say about hardware.
Also, I have max Direct x and that MS Visual C+++.
Any other advice pls help.

Sponsored links

no pc game will be able to tell you anything about your pcsx2 performance, so, please tell us your specs. everything updated can mean anything and the main reason for bad fps values is simply not powerful enough hardware. do you run it from disc or iso? already tried the latest beta od pcsx2 and plugins from this forum? also, posting info/screenshots of your complete config might help.

btw, why should someone flame you for this specific game?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(08-08-2009, 12:51 AM)zero29 Wrote: no pc game will be able to tell you anything about your pcsx2 performance, so, please tell us your specs. everything updated can mean anything and the main reason for bad fps values is simply not powerful enough hardware. do you run it from disc or iso? already tried the latest beta od pcsx2 and plugins from this forum? also, posting info/screenshots of your complete config might help.

btw, why should someone flame you for this specific game?
I am running an ISO of the original game which I have a copy of but it is NTSC. After finally finding a cheap NTSC PS2 (only wanted one for this game so wasn't willing to spend a lot.) we found out that slimlines won't play ty SOMEONE PLS HELP WITH SPEED
2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo processor
3 GB RAM
NVIDIA 7800

Edit: come on someone!!! I really want to play this game cos it isn't available in europe. I need help on how to kick the fps to between 20 and 40 Direct X 9 sound card
(sorry, don't know sound card name
PLSS!!!