UFC Throwdown Problem (Help Plzzzz)
Random graphical glitches all the time. Gameplay is really slow (when I can get it to work), and actual matches typically won't load at all. I've tried switching up the graphics plug ins. ZeroGS can get to the matches but you can't see any of the fighters, and GSdx9 just won't even load them up. Compatibility list says it's playable.

I'm using a Dell Precision M90 with:

Dual Core CPU 2.13 ghz.
Nvida Quadro FX 2500M, 512 MB dedicated.
2 Gigs of RAM

From what I've read, this should be enough to run most games, with maybe exception to the amount of RAM.

Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

The versions of everything (emulator, gsdx, zerogs, etc) and settings would help.

Also, 'playable' doesn't necessarily you can really play the game. It pretty much means it doesn't crash for at least one tester.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(05-12-2009, 01:36 AM)echosierra Wrote: The versions of everything (emulator, gsdx, zerogs, etc) and settings would help.

Also, 'playable' doesn't necessarily you can really play the game. It pretty much means it doesn't crash for at least one tester.

Emulator: PCSX 0.9.6 Beta (Have tried the official release as well, Beta seems to work better)

[Image: Graphics.jpg]

[Image: Plugins.jpg]

I've also got frame skip off. Let me know if you need to know anything else.
Sierra? Any suggests?
(05-13-2009, 07:55 AM)Interuptus Wrote: Sierra? Any suggests?

I've got nothing Sad

Some games just can't be played, this may be one of them.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(05-13-2009, 08:40 AM)echosierra Wrote:
(05-13-2009, 07:55 AM)Interuptus Wrote: Sierra? Any suggests?

I've got nothing Sad

Some games just can't be played, this may be one of them.

It probably is just the game. I'll just wait for UFC Undisputed to come out.
I just figured out that the crashes are only occurring during the fighter intros. Is there any way someone could create a quick fix to remove the intros or something? Other than that the game seems to be working fine.

The game uses like a backdrop picture for the fighter intro (for the arena), and then has the animated fighter come down the ramp. Except the backdrop freezes immediately, the fighter continues to move around and eventually moves off the screen. The sound however stops and the game comes crashing to a halt.