Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB Controller PROBLEM >.<
Bug 
My controller wont work when the usb connector is a little warm whats the problem help plsss Closedeyes[/size][/font]

Sponsored links

Ask your USB connector manufacturer. How do we know?
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
This isn't really a hardware support forum. If your controller is broken, get a new one.
I will recomend you change to linux or windows XP or vista because windows 7 and 8 have the worst hardware managment of all the windows my flaming computer get overheated after playing 15 minutes on windows 7 service pack 1 besides there is a bug in Windows 7 on the USB management with time it will cook your pendrives and joystick (it hapened to me and a lot more people i losted 4 pendrives and 3 joystick because windows 7 cooked the microchips bcause the bug send more electricity than whats supposed to use)
(01-18-2013, 10:55 AM)Tabris666 Wrote: I will recomend you change to linux or windows XP or vista because windows 7 and 8 have the worst hardware managment of all the windows my flaming computer get overheated after playing 15 minutes on windows 7 service pack 1 besides there is a bug in Windows 7 on the USB management with time it will cook your pendrives and joystick (it hapened to me and a lot more people i losted 4 pendrives and 3 joystick because windows 7 cooked the microchips bcause the bug send more electricity than whats supposed to use)

im afraid you're on your own there ;p not had any heat issues in windows 7
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
*Moved to Off-topic forum. Ninja