USB Flash Drive Plugin?
Hi there!

I've been using PCSX2 to emulate Gran Turismo 4 for awhile now. In the game, there is this Photo Mode feature, where you could take photos of your cars in replays and/or set-up shots. A feature of this mode is saving direct to USB flash drive - like saving a .jpg file so you can transfer your photos to your PC.

Here's the problem - I've been searching around for a couple hours now and there's no plugin that emulates a USB flash drive. I could just take a screenshot of the photo in-game, but it will cause a dramatic decrease in quality (even in 2x and 3x native resolution, the photos look very pixelated and blurry, compared to ones posted on the Internet that were taken from an actual PS2).

Could someone create a plugin? Or is there one floating around that I haven't found yet? If it's the latter, that would gladly be helpful.

I'm running PCSX2 1.4.0 on Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit).

Thanks!

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Qemu-USB-...gstar-test

i couldn't personally get it to work though, at least not with ULaunchElf anyway.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-21-2017, 05:44 PM)refraction Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Qemu-USB-...gstar-test

i couldn't personally get it to work though, at least not with ULaunchElf anyway.

Thanks! I'll try to get it to work, and I'll report back if it does.

EDIT: It does work! Got this sweet photo Laugh
[Image: e3Cwv40R3QiFl8m1djEtld48BaOEVyczbCQKKJHE...40-h794-rw]

Thanks a lot!
Yeah that photo didn't work Tongue But glad the plugin worked for you!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Can you give me a step by step guide on how you did this? I am in the same position as you were at the start of this thread. I downloaded and installed the plugin but I have no idea how to use it. I don't know what I should do with the Image path and when I have tried it on export GT4 just says "can't access flash drive".
Any help would be great, thank you.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go