USB settings on version 1.7.4696
I was trying to transfer the photos I took on Gran Turismo 4 on my pc using an USB image so I found an old thread that explained how to do that, but it mentioned that I needed to go to USB settings and I can't find that in the version I'm using. Did that get removed? How can I set up an USB image on my version?

Sponsored links

It's on the input settings.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(07-28-2023, 01:34 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: It's on the input settings.

Thanks. I tried setting it up but when I try to open the .iso file I get a message saying the disc image file is damaged. Do you know how to fix this? If it's the image that's not working properly, do you know where to find some that work?
how did you make your iso ?
we recomend the use of imgburn
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-28-2023, 03:12 PM)jesalvein Wrote: how did you make your iso ?
we recomend the use of imgburn

Previously I downloaded some ISO files from github, but they didn't work. How can I create them with imgburn? I've never used that before and I can't find any guides for what I need.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go