[Ubuntu] Contoller problems (Left analog)
Hia, Using Ubuntu 13.10 with a Logitech controller plugged in via USB. The Strangest Thing has happened while Trying to play Kingdom Hearts 2 I set all of my contols and I get to the menu. I use the left analog to navigate throught the menu and it's all fine.
Then I get ingame and I can't move with my left analog stick! I can still use the right analog to move the camera though.

If you too have had these problems please post, or if you know how to fix this annoying problem. Thanks. Biggrin

Sponsored links

Check that your analog light is on when doing your OnePAD settings. My analog light would turn itself off when actively changing settings! This caused it to map itself wrong.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(03-03-2014, 11:26 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: Check that your analog light is on when doing your OnePAD settings. My analog light would turn itself off when actively changing settings! This caused it to map itself wrong.
Yeah, I'll try it again and see how it goes. I was sort of sure the light was on. I know it's not the contoller. I'm Playing Kingdom hearts BBS On a Psp Emulator and it works fine.
Could you fix it?

By the way, Hi everyone, I'm new.

I'm running Ubuntu 13.10 64 bits (until 14.04 comes along), I installed PCSX2 and bought a nice wireless gamepad (Logitech F710) which happens to have both DirectInput AND Xinput support through a switch on the back of the controller.

If I do the calibration, everything seems to work and it recognizes the axis, but in-game, the left analog stick just doesn't work. The buttons work fine, the right stick works fine, but the left one doesn't.

In DirectInput, that's what happens. In Xinput, the right stick stops working when I press a button.

I tried different games. In Devil May Cry2, the left stick works, but I think the right one is not needed for that game. In DMC3 or Kingdom Hearts 2, everything is as I said. It could well be that I can only get one stick working (sounds gross, I know).

HELP!