Ubuntu PPA build issue
I've installed the PPA version for Ubuntu and Rollcage (which worked fine on PCSX) looks garbled and doesn't respond to the controller (see attached). Controller configuration was very good though and all the buttons were easily assigned.

Conversely, with PCSX I could play the game fine with the keyboar but the config tool for the controller didn't work.

Am I just out of luck?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Is it a recent issue?

Otherwise try the native resolution. And uncheck allow 8 bits texture. (I mean on GSdx plugin)
Rollcage is playstation 1 game it won't work on pcsx2 wich is a ps2 game emulator try to use pcsxr to see if it works
It's my first time using PCSX2 so I don't know if it is recent or not.

The problem with the controller was my fault Smile I applied the changes and now the controller works.

For the graphics, I have tried setting the GS Window size to that of my native resolution but it didn't help.

I don't se an option to allow 8 bit texture or a GSdx plugin. The plugins I see are: ZZOgl PG, SPU2-X, OnePAD, DEV9null Driver, USBnull Driver, FWnull driver.
(05-13-2015, 09:01 PM)tiagoplacido Wrote: Rollcage is playstation 1 game it won't work on pcsx2 wich is a ps2 game emulator try to use pcsxr to see if it works

PCSX-Reloaded 1.9.92 has the issue where I cannot configure a controller on Ubuntu 14.04. But I did not realise the PS2 was not backwards compatible.
@TenLeftFingers try the unstable package from this ppa https://launchpad.net/~rebuntu16/+archiv...unofficial see if it works i use it and the controller also works
Thanks tiagoplacido, that does run the game fine, just as PCSX did - but the wireless controller isn't recognised on the device list like it is with PCSX2. Pity.
glad it works
don't now about wieless controllers but if you have a usb controller it will work just fine