Ultra Slow-About 5fps
this is on the Ubuntu, i have a Athalon X2 4200 @ 2.7GHz And a GTX 260. I get the games to run, and i think i might need another graphics plugin but cant find one.

Also most games run super slow on windows too.

Also i hit 100% on both cores all the time.

Sponsored links

Please post configuration settings to help us diagnose your problem.
any easy way to do that?
uh, screenshots from the configure, graphics, cpu, speedhacks and advanced options under the "config" menu would be best.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Some guy made this. Just put it in your pcsx2 directory and run it, then attach the file to a post.

Attached Files
.exe   Bug Reporter.exe (Size: 3,36 MB / Downloads: 367)
(08-17-2009, 06:20 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: uh, screenshots from the configure, graphics, cpu, speedhacks and advanced options under the "config" menu would be best.

excuse the size

[Image: Screenshot.png]
(08-17-2009, 06:40 AM)nasageek Wrote: Some guy made this. Just put it in your pcsx2 directory and run it, then attach the file to a post.

i use linux alot, more then widows.
Turn on x2 cycle rate and use gsdx if possible (I don't know its Linux compatibility)
(08-17-2009, 06:51 AM)nasageek Wrote: Turn on x2 cycle rate and use gsdx if possible (I don't know its Linux compatibility)

gsdx did not work well with windows, trying 2x rate now

Tiny bit better with the 2x, 3X crashed me PC >.>
Anyone?
Sorry no idea really, it could be the game you're trying I guess. That kind of slowdown is not seen much and I dont think it gets really solved maybe try to get the latest SVN code? :/

Maybe some kind of power saver software or something interfering?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64