Unable to patch DNAS ID for online play...
Sad 
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me resolve my issue.

I've been trying to connect to an online game (EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers), and have obtained the disc id via disc id utility, however when using WinDIP, Scan File brings up two IMG files that were located for possible patching, BUT when I use t he Verify Version button, I get "No match found" for both files, as well as "ERROR: The Image File is not DN*S enabled or uses an unsupported version!".

I know it's possible to get this game online with pcsx2, as I have seen a screenshot of it, as well as GunGrave12 has posted about it, here on the forums. Unfortunately I have been unable to get in contact with GunGrave12 to ask him questions about what he did.

I guess my big question here is; Is there an alternate way to patch my iso to work?

Any information/help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, without patching the ISO, I get the DNAS error (-864), which further leads me to believe that there is a hidden place to patch the disc id.
-Learwolf

Sponsored links

Bump... No one has any idea? Sad

::EDIT:: I figured out a work around and got it to work. Cool
-Learwolf
(08-14-2010, 05:59 AM)Learwolf Wrote: Bump... No one has any idea? Sad

::EDIT:: I figured out a work around and got it to work. Cool

Just for the record, could you post your solve?
processor intel e2200 Overclocked @ 2.92
3gbs Ram @ 540mhz 1:1 ratio
ATI 5570 graphics card
motherboard T41HD Biostar overclock friendly
(08-16-2010, 08:09 PM)bakaru Wrote: Just for the record, could you post your solve?

Yes, sorry I meant to get around to posting how I resolved it but got busy and forgot.

What I did was get the DNAS code off my game, and used this alternative program called IsoRelinker (Sonix ISO Edit V1.0).

I don't have the link to the site I got this program from, but what it did was let me go in and completely edit anything in my game ISO. I was able to extract the dnas255.img file from my game which needed the DNAS code in it, use discinsertor220 to patch the iso with my games DNAS code, then relink that dnas255.img to my disc using IsoRelinker (Sonix ISO Edit V1.0).

Should be able to find the IsoRelinker (Sonix ISO Edit V1.0) via google fairly easy.
-Learwolf
ei mam, can u made a tutorial with every single step cause i am having problem after extract the dnas255.img, after that how shold i put the correct dnas in to this file?
(09-04-2010, 08:11 AM)malucodapaz Wrote: ei mam, can u made a tutorial with every single step cause i am having problem after extract the dnas255.img, after that how shold i put the correct dnas in to this file?

Bare with me, I have to go to work, however when I get back later this evening I'll sit down and write a step by step tutorial.
-Learwolf
i will so so apreciate this man, realy realy...
Are there even any PS2 games with servers still up? Last I heard most (if not all) PS2 game servers had all gone down for good.
[Image: 2748844.png]
no no u are wrong, have still a lot of server on... en if you want kwno what is then, here a link of oficial server of sony... http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/p...ist_na.php on this link u can see all on and off server...
and i yesterday played ratchet and clanck up your arsenal online .. so
i am shore existe a lot of server on...