Unable to start my game!
(08-13-2009, 02:49 AM)curryking1 Wrote: Also, I've read often on the internet it's best to make ISOs using the slowest read speed possible, or that was for writing discs, or both, can't remember.

only when writing to a CD/DVD do you need to run low (I usually do 8x CD/ 2x DVD) unless your pc is bad at keeping up with the data. any dual core pc should ba able to handle reading at max

Sponsored links

(08-13-2009, 01:30 AM)Koji Wrote: You should not mount the ISO. Mounting the ISO will interfere with linuz iso plugin. Make sure it's unmounted from any programs, selected in linuz ISO plugin, then click run cd/dvd.

thank you very much. after i unmount it, it work.
so thanks.

by the way, how do you save during the game?
memory card, just like a normal PS2
With save states you can save and load at any time, press the F1 key to save and F3 to load, F2 can change the slot you save/load (dont count on this ones all the time as they can sometimes get corrupted). There's also the normal memory card system that works the same as the PS2.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
It is also possible to rip a disc to an iso using the P.E.Op.S CDVD plugin if you don't feel like installing any additional software