Unban request
Hello! And I hope you're all doing quite well

So to start, I wish to apologize to both Refraction and Stenzek. That is because on the very first day I'd entered the discord server, I gave a wrong impression of who I was along with the situation turning heated quite quickly with Stenzek. I went in, expressed my dislike of QT as a new UI, and Stenzek misunderstood my intentions as being entitled and etc and things got heated pretty quickly, and the next thing I know, I got banned. Shortly afterwards, I'd created many alt accounts out of pure frustration and anger as a result of being abruptly banned. Trolling and wasting the time of contributors as well as the PCSX2 staff whom in which have been working on this project for so long was as a result of my misunderstanding of who they were. It is easy to forget that there are real people behind a mere online account on Discord, and I fell victim to that. Nevertheless, I take full responsibility for my actions, and I should not have been so short-sighted. 

But do bear in mind that I was banned from not only the Discord server, but also the Github page; only account I have that remains is my wiki one. Being productive and providing assistance to the hardworking staff of PCSX2 is my only priority. How did things get heated so quickly on the Discord server I do not know. All that I do know is that I should have been more understanding and decent with Stenzek. And I should have provided him along with Refraction with a proper impression of the person I were. I've worked with and continue to work with many members and long-time contributors such as Jaredbeta and Kozarovv themselves. I get along with them pretty well, and I should've been the same with Stenzek, but do keep it in your mind that things got heated almost instantly after my entry to the Discord server. And I was provided with no means to explain the situation due to my abrupt ban. Getting frustrated and angry was only a matter of time. And you would likely do the same if you were in my shoes.

So to conclude, I'm terribly sorry. And I hope you have it in you to forgive me and to provide me with a second chance to be productive once more.

~ Scalerize

Sponsored links

Quote:I've worked with and continue to work with many members and long-time contributors such as Jaredbeta and Kozarovv themselves
Sorry, but...
who are they ? why don't you want to keep working with them ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-10-2023, 09:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Sorry, but...
who are they ? why don't you want to keep working with them ?

I'm implying that I am more than able to coexist with others, as well as that my issue with Stenzek was based on the luck of the draw. It likely is irrelevant idk.
probably ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
keep up the good work in the wiki, then.

We can't ban you from there since we don't run it Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
There's not much to do there, but sure yeah, my pleasure.