Uncompatible EE?
@refract: im sorry again, you often comment without testing. Rama give comment after testing Smile thank you. ( im sorry i didn't mean to impolite Smile)

Sponsored links

I dont need to test, I help code the thing, I know how it works and what breaks stuff Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

See now why I said testing with different machine would me meaningless?

That setup is clearly based on compensation, billy, it probably works well for you with the games you tested, maybe it works for a large range of games. But ask someone with different machine to test and the result will be frustrating.

If you see someone with a machine similar to that of yours, then you might propose the user attempting that option even because if a machine is too weak it probably will not get anywhere from the normal means. Otherwise this may be worse than the original problem.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-21-2013, 01:13 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: See now why I said testing with different machine would me meaningless?

That setup is clearly based on compensation, billy, it probably works well for you with the games you tested, maybe it works for a large range of games. But ask someone with different machine to test and the result will be frustrating.

If you see someone with a machine similar to that of yours, then you might propose the user attempting that option even because if a machine is too weak it probably will not get anywhere from the normal means. Otherwise this may be worse than the original problem.

i agree.if he test those games on same machine as he have or equivalent to his machine.he'll get same results as he see now.

but if he going to test it on weaker or stronger machine than he have,he'll see different or weird results.

so billy can do one thing.he should test it on different machines or on his friend's computers.
if his tweak is pretty stable at those machines & not break anything.
then he can give us that tweak to test.if that hack or tweak works on
most computers he tested Smile
I have that strange feeling that soon enough what is today powerful machines will be affordable and possibly accessible on that small store at the corner or the nearest smuggler of fiscal paradise countries. I know that idea may make no sense for the average Americans but in certain countries such thing is not even actively battled by the governments and sometimes the very local government creates space and stands for them to sell their "merchandize".

Then running games on PCSX2 will be common place to everyone, without hard speedhacks and the devs can finally focus on getting max compatibility without concerning with slowness.

One can point the much time PCSX2 is being developed but the fact is before few years ago, no game could even be considered playable with current hardware of the time.

Today most games are already playable, just not in all machines.
(05-21-2013, 11:29 AM)billyash Wrote: @saiki:that mess translation, are you using google translate ? Tongue2
so clearly the point is getting across, you're just ignoring it
Every once and again we all have those days where things seem bleak and bitter. I know this from experience and I know how is hard to go ahead without mutually hurting all around, the weirdest is this may not be clearly perceived at conscious level.

The best is hopping the bad days to fade the quickest possible. To other, the best is trying to comprehend this as well, and forgive where humanly possible.
Ok, thank you all