Undubbing a game (.hack)
So as stated from this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dot-Hack-...b-question . I already have two of the games . Japan ver. and US ver. of .hack//redemption vol 3 . I already download apache . " if you have both version you can patch it with apache , not super-hard to do either " . So how ?

Sponsored links

Find the voice files on the disc of the Japanese version and put them in an ISO of the US version.
gotta ask, why? Are the versions different?
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
I want to know this myself. Are they different?
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(04-11-2016, 02:11 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: I want to know this myself. Are they different?
He wants the Japanese voices in the US version(for English subtitles).
(04-11-2016, 12:13 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Find the voice files on the disc of the Japanese version and put them in an ISO of the US version.

I found the voice files . How do i copy or put them in the US Version ?
It's probably the evvoice.afs file that contains the voices...try replacing the file in the en version with the file from the jp version.
I prefer the english voices(and that's not because I understand english way better)

The only game on which I prefer Japanese voices is Shining Force EXA because the English voices are just terrible(I'm talking about the voice acting not the actual voices)...it's like the voice actors job is only to read the script without putting any emotion into it.
(04-11-2016, 12:07 PM)vsub Wrote: It's probably the evvoice.afs file that contains the voices...try replacing the file in the en version with the file from the jp version.
I prefer the english voices(and that's not because I understand english way better)

The only game on which I prefer Japanese voices is Shining Force EXA because the English voices are just terrible(I'm talking about the voice acting not the actual voices)...it's like the voice actors job is only to read the script without putting any emotion into it.

I found the evvoice.afs file in the US ver. but there's no evvoice.afs in the JP ver. There's only 1 voice folder in the JP Ver.
Maybe it's using different name but that could also mean that the files in the afs archive contains files with different names and if that the case,then undubbing it will not be easy
(04-11-2016, 01:41 PM)vsub Wrote: Maybe it's using different name but that could also mean that the files in the afs archive contains files with different names and if that the case,then undubbing it will not be easy

oh frack

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)