aspect ratio: 4:3
D3D = native
Texture filter, wait vsync and enable output merger blur effect ON

CPU:
EERec ON
VU recompilers ON
Multi threaded GS mode ON

Advanced is on default, rig is in sig.

Lately i've been getting a button delay of 0.5-1 seconds, regardless of what speed hacks i apply. I recompiled a clean version of pcsx2 and applied those exact settings but hasnt let up. It wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that all i've been playing is 1v1 fighting games

Tried on:
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Street fighter III: 3rd strike
DBZ BT 3
Tekken 5
SOul Calibur 3

Any ideas?
ASUS X56Vseries:
Windows Vista Ultimate x86
Duo T9400 (2 x 2.53 Ghz)
4GB DDR3 RAM
ATI HD 3650 (512mb)

Sponsored links

what is system details and what fps (frames per second) you are getting?
INTEL CORE 2QUAD 9650 @ 3Ghz,
6 Gb Ram @ 1333 Mhz,
SOUND @ 8 Channel SUB-WOOFERS,
Display @ ATI RADEON HD 3450 @ 512mb
(SOME DOWNGRADES)
Try use lilypad plugin and set all you button sensitivity to max.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
(06-24-2009, 04:50 PM)nelsonz Wrote: Try use lilypad plugin and set all you button sensitivity to max.

I have the same problem and setting sensitivity to max didn't fix it. I didn't even notice it before I got to the atlantica minigame in KH2 where you have to stop the gauge at a certain point.

Might be game specific though, since I didn't have this problem when I played KH:Re:CoM. Similar situation where you have to stop the spinning cards and there was no delay back then.

EDIT: Actually it could just be because of low FPS in that point of the game.
Are you using keyboard of some kind of joystick? If it's a joystick would you mind trying it with some PC games just to make sure it's a pcsx2 problem and not your controller problem? =P
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
(07-04-2009, 08:30 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: Are you using keyboard of some kind of joystick? If it's a joystick would you mind trying it with some PC games just to make sure it's a pcsx2 problem and not your controller problem? =P

I am using a PS3 controller, but I tried it with keyboard too and there is still the same delay.
If you aren't getting full FPS you will get an input delay,depending on how slow the game is running,pretty normal
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-05-2009, 09:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: If you aren't getting full FPS you will get an input delay,depending on how slow the game is running,pretty normal

Yeah, I just didn't realise it because I had frameskipping on and full FPS with it.
Hey, I 'm sorry but I have a stupid problem and I have really no idea about the solution :s . I would like to configure LilyPad to play with my PS3 controller, where could I configure my PS3 controller in Lilypad ? I only understand how to transform PS controller's controls to keyboard's controls , but I would like to do the opposite . Could someone help me plz ? Smile
I'm having the same problem; a delay of about 0.5 to 1.0 seconds always while playing Final Fantasy X International (don't know about other games... that's the only one I'm playing at the moment). I didn't have the delay in v.0.9.6, but I have ever since I started using the latest Beta, build 1474 with the plugins it comes with. I'm using a PS2 controller, and there isn't any delay when I use it with any other PC games. My computer is very fast, and I consistently am running at 60fps.