Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolvable Mysteries&Questions
Erm..i created this thread in order to find out about something that has been bothering me for ages.

Everyone is of course welcome to post any subject they want and get all those unreasonable answer from the others. We will answer them in one way..or another.

For new subjects
---> SUBJECT#Sadquestion)

For replies
---> TOSadSubject#)
And uh..first to go.

SUBJECT#1: Somebody with high reputation, fame, or status. Like a president or CEOs for example..what will they do when they felt like wanting to fart OR accidentally farted(big one) in the middle of a meeting?

i don't want to offend anyone..just curious =_=
Coincidence?..Or is it simply inevitable.

Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @2.70GHz
2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220

Sponsored links

TOSadSubject#1): They will laugh like idiots.
TOSadSubject#1): Actually since we are talking about professionals here I'll just say they will all have a ridiculously big smirk in their Faces the Entirety of the whole meeting and when nobody's looking will LOL it loud like crazy
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
To: (subject#1) second case
(s)he stand still at the table while everybody else find something suddenly interesting going on over that glass window far to the other side of the room and near the vent ducts... the idiotic smirk is not discarded possibility.
Imagination is where we are truly real
TOSadSUBJECT#1)

so basically..they will let it out?= =
i always think that they might suddenly raise theirs voice at that moment and *FART*.

2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220
(03-20-2011, 10:05 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: To: (subject#1) second case
(s)he stand still at the table while everybody else find something suddenly interesting going on over that glass window far to the other side of the room and near the vent ducts.

and will squabble about who farted later.
(03-24-2011, 01:25 AM)lostkitty Wrote: and will squabble about who farted later.

hahaha..stupid enough to dig up that issue again?..lol

2Gb DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT220