Unsure why my speed is slow.
Version: 1.0.0
CPU: Phenom II 960T X4
GPU: Radeon HD 6850
Monitor: 1440x900

I'm trying to play Mercenaries POG and when the game boots up I get about .41 frames to 18 on the main screen.

I've ticked the speedhacks and used EE and VU at different levels, as well as use DirectX11, ticked the 8-bit box and set resolution to native.

Nothing seems to work.

Sponsored links

Hey! Did you check the compatibility list on this site and pcsx2 wiki? According to this site, Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, is NOT playable. Although, i'm not sure which one you are talking about because * POG * doesn't come up in my searches.
Playground Of Destruction perhaps?
lol he said POG, not sure what you're trying to prove here Saiki.
(03-22-2013, 06:47 AM)meowmixman Wrote: lol he said POG, not sure what you're trying to prove here Saiki.

Let's say it was mispelling. But I actually have no idea what it could be if not what saiki suggested...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah lol, I figured it was misspelled as well. I thought Saiki was being sarcastic when he/she replied, if not, I apologize Tongue

Anyways, you should be able to get the other Mercenary game working, but not * POD ? *
No idea.
The status of this game was "intro" back in the 0.9.6 times...
Dunno what it could be now on latest svns.
(03-22-2013, 08:19 AM)meowmixman Wrote: I thought Saiki was being sarcastic when he/she replied,

now why on earth would a vet, who is well-known for being helpful, decide to be a smartass?
(03-22-2013, 08:49 AM)Saiki Wrote: now why on earth would a vet, who is well-known for being helpful, decide to be a smartass?

lol well it's nice to know I'm finally on a forum with nice people for a change Tongue
(03-22-2013, 09:02 AM)meowmixman Wrote: lol well it's nice to know I'm finally on a forum with nice people for a change Tongue

actually, I understand Saiki on this.
you register here, flame someone after only 2 posts, honestly, what did you expect ?
anyways, back to topic, please.