Unusual problems with my PCSX2 game
Bug 
Ok so im going to start from the beginning I got this standard Windows 8 computer and was hoping it would be a good gaming computer despite the fact people said windows 7 was better, i took it home and it played games no matter how huge at an unusually great speed, this was a few months ago, now about 3-6 days ago i downloaded PCSX2 the latest one for windows to bring back some good memories, so i got my Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 working on it, It worked perfect for about 3 days, no lag, glitches, or anything, i had no problems on the default setup, 3 days later it started chopping up and slowing down periodically, i thought it was no big deal because it was just every 10 minutes of playing, to get rid of it because it was getting a bit more often i added speed hacks, they helped, it stopped the majority of it, that was the day before yesterday. I wake up today and and it is out of control almost constantly lagging and speeding up, and of course i cant keep a concentrated mind with that while im playing a fighting game,it is also the only Ps2 game i have on PCSX2 atm, I need to know why it is doing this, i wish to begin playing it again like it was when i first got it, please help

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go