Using CodeBreaker Disc
Star 
Im having a problem getting my CodeBreaker 10 Disc to work. Any suggestions on getting to work would be very much appreciated. I have attached the log for clarification. Thanks.

Attached Files
.txt   prbCBLog.txt (Size: 4,83 KB / Downloads: 328)
[Image: FaithFactor_thumb-1.jpg]
"We call upon the flame! And glorify His name!"
-Norm "Ski" Kiersnowski

Sponsored links

Just wanted to add that I tried making an ISO and BIN and both give me the same log error (see attachment).

I also tried using the store bought disc. I tried using full boot and fast boot, too. I know it works cause I have seen forum posts on other sites where people are using it with no problems, I just don't know what I am doing wrong.....

_
-Norm "Ski" Kiersnowski
One my friends have a codebreaker disc (at least I think he still have). I'll phone and invite him for a barbecue tomorrow and ask him to bring it to me so I can do actual testing on PCSX2.

Probably until then someone else will have an answer for you; if not, I'll have means to tell for sure if it works or not, I have seen reports of success using it too.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Try extracting the main executable from the disk (either a file with .elf extension or a file called something like "SLUS_xxx.xx").
Then run this file via "System > Run Elf".
(05-27-2011, 05:54 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: One my friends have a codebreaker disc (at least I think he still have). I'll phone and invite him for a barbecue tomorrow and ask him to bring it to me so I can do actual testing on PCSX2.

Probably until then someone else will have an answer for you; if not, I'll have means to tell for sure if it works or not, I have seen reports of success using it too.

Thank you SOOOO much! Biggrin

(05-27-2011, 06:02 PM)rama Wrote: Try extracting the main executable from the disk (either a file with .elf extension or a file called something like "SLUS_xxx.xx").
Then run this file via "System > Run Elf".

Thanks for the reply, but there are no files with .elf and I tried extracting the slus, no luck. Gives me an I/O error.....I attached a picture of what the files on disc look like through win explorer. Im not sure what else to try.....Im still brainstorming,though, cause I really really want to cheat, lol....Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-Norm "Ski" Kiersnowski
why not convert the codes to a native PCSX2 patch?
Cause I have never done it before, nor do I know how. :\

-Norm "Ski" Kiersnowski
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Cheat-Converter
unrelated but useful. Go to explorer, click in "Organize", from there "Folder and search Options", from there the "View" tab. Find the box "Hide extensions for known files types" and make sure it is Not marked.

Now you will be able to see what is actually the file type... hiding it is just another dumb thing from MS made default.

PS: many times and coincidentally (indeed?) the emulator failing to find the "pnach" file, it expect to be the game's cheat file, is due to the file being seen as "xyz.pnach" but being indeed "xyz.pnach.txt", where that .txt is just hidden... arghh... let's stop here before I lose humor ranting MS once and again...
Imagination is where we are truly real