Using PCSX2..
Hi, I just downloaded this emulator today and I am pretty much stuck with it. I mainly donwloaded it so that I could play .hack// however I keep getting a message saying about the iso file not being found. Not to mention I quite literally don't know what I am supposed to be doing with this. I have gotten it to a point in which it seems like it is going to load but then it turns into Spannish or something of the sort and I can't seem to do anything, not to mention I cannot seem to get my controller to work for it (I am using a PS3 controller plugged in via usb) could anyone help me through this? The more simple the better lol.

On an extra note, the .hack//INFECTION I downloaded is [PS2] dot hack Part 1 Infection [NTSC-U] not sure if this helps with anything but I have done nothing to it, nor do I have an actual copy of the game.

Max

Sponsored links

Quote:the .hack//INFECTION I downloaded is [PS2] dot hack Part 1 Infection [NTSC-U]

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go