Using Xbox Controller with PCSX2 1.0
Hey everyone,
New here. I'm trying to use my WIRELESS xbox controller as my gaming pad and it's not being read at all. I've selected all Lilypad, Xpad 0.2.0 and SSSPX 1.7.1 and none of them are working. What am I doing wrong? I'm pretty sure I'm up to date on my plugins. Any help would greatly appreciated! Smile

Sponsored links

It feels like playing ps2 games using Xbox controller...what do you think? Laugh
Did you tick the XInput in Lilypad. Use motioninjoy and does windows detect the controller. Else try this :- http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
If you are using the charger to connect it to the PC, that won't work. You need a different wireless receiver for it to work
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-26-2012, 02:33 PM)Bositman Wrote: If you are using the charger to connect it to the PC, that won't work. You need a different wireless receiver for it to work

I am using the charger to connect it. Will Pokopom work even though I'm still using the charger?

(09-26-2012, 09:04 AM)recoder Wrote: Did you tick the XInput in Lilypad. Use motioninjoy and does windows detect the controller. Else try this :- http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pokopom-K...Pad-Plugin

Yeah. I made sure it was clicked. Windows doesn't detect it. I haven't installed motionjoy yet though. Will it matter if Im using the charger to connect it?
Nothing will work, the charger cannot connect your controller to the PC....
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The problem with the charger cable is it only transfers power, not data (or so i was told when i tried to use an xbox controller with my PC). Your best solutions are to either buy a wired controller or a wireless receiver. I did the former and it plays without installing any extra software other than that which comes out of the box
Okay. I figured that was the reason. Thanks for your help everyone.