Using cheats in PCSX2 [any info welcome!]
You should really read the short instructions to use PCSX2CE as it points you also to Omniconvert which is used to convert the codes between different format and having those two programs you only have to be able to use google or anything alike to find and convert pretty much any existing cheat easily, anyway those codes you posted were initially in codebreaker 1+ format, after converting to raw they look like this:
Code:
//Infinite HP
patch=1,EE,003F1C95,extended,000000FF
//Infinite MP
patch=1,EE,003F1C97,extended,000000FF

//Infinite HP
patch=1,EE,20524094,extended,000003E7
//Infinite MP
patch=1,EE,2052409C,extended,000003E7
Both can be good, as it's quite common to do same "cheat" with different ways, anyway I only converted them, have no KH to test or anything, good luck;].

There are probably loads of different KH codes already converted in the awfully long pnach thread anyway. Just use google to search this thread for cheats with a "site:" option;P.

Sponsored links

@miseru99
I'll be frank, I'm not really trying too much into this because it's just for 3 games, [my ps2 gaming days seem to be on their final days, tnx to pc, psp, ps3 and 3DS :/] but I found a guide here that actually worked. Worked as in... I found the same value you did for the first two codes.

For some reason, they didn't work. Now, if I did the same conversion for the second codes... *testing*
Yep, same result as yours, and these DO work, giving desired effect and showing the buggy hud that I mentioned. I'd end up figuring sooner or later, it seems. /o/

So, to sum things up... I can use that OMNICONVERT program to convert any kind of codes once, twice, as much times as I need until I reach the raw codes and use PCSX2CE to make the pnach file, correct? [btw, there aren't ANY codes for KH1 in that awfully long thread... At least, it's not listed on the index. There's only KH2 and KHreCoM listed for letter K, actually!]

Well, stuff's ready to play now. Just not sure why the slot 1 memory card keeps being corrupted. Let's see if it'll keep doing that now that I reached working codes.
Omniconverter can do it all for you, basically. Long as you've got the codes.

Noticed the other day that somehow one of my cards got corrupted...and while I very rarely use cheats (mostly for spawning bosses in KH2FM, I did once try a "BDL+" for FFX...) I suppose it could be the cause...(though that's not exactly the topic, but eh...side effects...)
I've just found out that there is a problem when using cheats on KHreCoM that "corrupts" the save [not the same issue as the memory card corrupting thing] and you need a "enable code" cheat to make everything work. Can someone confirm this?

The codes I found that should be used are these:
Code:
Enable Code (Must Be On) (GSv3+ / CBv6+ / XPv4+)
903143A0 0C0C5090

Enable Code (Must Be On) (CBv1-5 / XPv1-2)
F0100238 002F117B

Enable Code (Must Be On) (AR2v2/GS2v2/SM3.8coder only)
0E3C7DF2 1456E7A5
F0100238 002F117B
But I sa too that codes with F or 9 in the first digit can't be converted for use on Pnach files. Any help? I just want to enable inf HP for it, not even thinking about using advanced stuff like Joker codes right now - that's for KH2FM