Using the Analog stick fails
Im sorry that i have to ask this but i couldnt find any solution via forums or google.

Im tryin to get FF 12 to work, its fine aslong i dont touch the "Analog Stick"
I've tryed to set it to mouce and keys and the result is the same: If i keep it pressed or use it "too much"(i cant even look 360° around me) the accuracy drops to 0.0 and doesn't recover for minutes.

I'm using LiliPad 0.9.4 as the controler Plugin the rest works pretty smoove.

I'd be happy about an answer. If more specs are needet ill edit my post later.

*Update*
Only the right analog stick causes a freeze, the left (used to move) works perfectly fine, as soon i use the lookaround (right)stick game freezes almost instantly and the left one is able to freeze also. And For gods sake could someone delete Saikis posts, useless to a point where you can call it spam and makes tread too long

Sponsored links

I use SSXpad and have had no trouble with it. (the prelude mission causes some issues with speed nd reliability of the controls though)
I play FFXII with LiliPad 0.9.4 withouth any problems. Maybe there are other problems as just the controller plugin? Well, try another plugin, like SSXpad maybe it fix it for you now. But, like I said I have no problems at all with Lilipad 0.9.4 and FFXII
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(02-21-2009, 10:33 PM)yunsabit Wrote: I play FFXII with LiliPad 0.9.4 withouth any problems. Maybe there are other problems as just the controller plugin? Well, try another plugin, like SSXpad maybe it fix it for you now. But, like I said I have no problems at all with Lilipad 0.9.4 and FFXII

SSXpad doesnt offer mouse or button configure for analog stick.

They work by them self just like as i written before it stucks when i hold it or when i "overuse it"
the only place that gives me trouble is that opening 25 mins or so. I would bet that you're having the same issue.

edit: but yes, ssxpad doesn't use the mouse, I have a logitech gamepad I use for pcsx2, but the same would apply on a keyboard. (at one point I used a 360 controler, worked fine. PC games on the other hand...)
(02-21-2009, 10:45 PM)chaosnfun Wrote:
(02-21-2009, 10:33 PM)yunsabit Wrote: I play FFXII with LiliPad 0.9.4 withouth any problems. Maybe there are other problems as just the controller plugin? Well, try another plugin, like SSXpad maybe it fix it for you now. But, like I said I have no problems at all with Lilipad 0.9.4 and FFXII

They work by them self just like as i written before it stucks when i hold it or when i "overuse it"

Hm, well I then i have no clue. But 70 minutes ago there was a new update for Lilipad (rev565). Maybe the issue is fixed. You should give it a try.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(02-21-2009, 10:53 PM)yunsabit Wrote:
(02-21-2009, 10:45 PM)chaosnfun Wrote:

Hm, well I then i have no clue. But 70 minutes ago there was a new update for Lilipad (rev565). Maybe the issue is fixed. You should give it a try.
Its much better or atleast lets say it recovers from 0 Accurate but still freezing.
well, what's your fps on FF12 right now? (where you get stuck at. and how far in are you?)
(02-21-2009, 11:17 PM)Saiki Wrote: well, what's your fps on FF12 right now? (where you get stuck at. and how far in are you?)

at the very beginning and dont get stuck somewhere, just anywhere.

Saiki please dont repost anymore im thankfull for the try but you just dont read and if you do, you just misunderstand.
it's the same place that caused me issues. and no, I'm not misunderstanding, you're interpreting what I'm saying in a way other than what I am intending. neither of our faults, it's just how we see things. if you're using ntsc u/c I can get pased that opening bit for you and you can take it from there and see if you have anymore afterward