Valkryie profile 2 error
hello guys, i want to ask about this error... when i go to town, its clear but i dont know what happen Sad can anyone help me ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

press F9
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Its bug in the first forest and the Ancient Forest you have to use Software for those 2 forests battles are fine though. Been there for while those bugs too
thx man, its solved... but i got another problem here, after that in first dungeon i got another error... after that screenshot part, i got stuck and my emu just blank forever (i wait it until 5-10 minutes but nothing happened again...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

can you please post the emulog.txt after you got that freeze ?
(04-04-2013, 06:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: can you please post the emulog.txt after you got that freeze ?

its not error, when i try again the frame is not changing and still with that above background but no character there... and its stuck like that
(04-04-2013, 05:46 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Its bug in the first forest and the Ancient Forest you have to use Software for those 2 forests battles are fine though. Been there for while those bugs too

At this point it became the Ancient Bug in the Forest instead the Bug in the Ancient Forest joke, since it's a known bug from the time PCSX2 was steam powered (and I don't mean the company with that name Smile )

It alone has more threads and workaround advices than most other games and more than many games together.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-04-2013, 01:50 PM)psminggu Wrote: its not error, when i try again the frame is not changing and still with that above background but no character there... and its stuck like that

Post the emulog anyways.
ty for all help, i dont know why and i didnt do anything but it can continue again lol
NVM not same bug that stop the game from loading as the newest SVN still runs the game with that old bug of black screen with EE/VU at 0%, Though you can fix the lines in that screenshot by enabling HW hacks and checking Alpha in GSDX