Valkyrie Profile 2 lost forest fixed PCSX2 r5645
Hello, I'm sorry if anyone alredy know how to fix red forest in VP2.
just use combination of hw hack as the pic below but you will see some trees flickering in the background
but the good point are you can get rid red fog and stay in hardware mode and not slowdown like playing in SW mode, hope this help Smile

PCSX2 r5645

[Image: 1370420560_0.43112700.jpg]

[Image: 1370420243_0.39697400.jpg]

Sponsored links

The forest is supposed to be red (software mode is VERY close to how it should be i believe) but you've essentially just told it to not draw the post processing effect, so it isn't fixed, but it cleans it up, so thanks for finding that ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks for correct me, I've thought the lost forest must be not in red for a long time lol
This doesn't look at all like the original...this one is way cooler
yeh i must say i dislike the red effect Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I wished I knew this after I got through it in my game. Also that forest is not supposed to be red. Refraction have you ever played the game? Or were you just being sarcastic? I also could not even get 60fps in that place and software mode was the only thing I could use so I can see where I was going. In hardware you couldn't see crap except graphic color glitches on the left side of the screen. That place was horrible and slow. TC here found an awesome way to fix it and he is getting 60fps in hardware mode no less during the place.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
This almost makes upgrading to the latest svn worth it anyone know any bugs with the most recent svn compared to the normal stable version?
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
Seeing as I still playing VP2 at random might finish it one of these days haha. I gona have to test the new builds out. 5593svn was last build I updated to since VP2 was broke then fixed. Playing the forest in HW mode would be great instead of having to switch from SW/HW
(06-05-2013, 04:12 PM)TBX Wrote: Thanks for correct me, I've thought the lost forest must be not in red for a long time lol

Well, the red fog looks just like a bugļ¼Œ But not.It is red for the first time you go into the forset when played on PS2 , just like the first battle with skeleton soldier.